Views

Thursday, February 24, 2011

My LMFF

As you all would know, the L'Oreal Melbourne Fashion Festival is just around the corner, and I have finally figured out my outfit, which i also plan on wearing to my darling friend Mollys Debutante Ball. Why not recycle a good outfit?
After I got out of the dress though I realised I should have taken a few happy snaps to post on here for you all to see, and of course couldn't be bothered to put it back on. So, one day if I'm not feeling my usual lazy self I'll put it on and get some pictures so you can see what my style is acctually like because, well I havn't put any photos of myself up yet, not that I'm too keen about it, but that's cool it'll happen :D
I also felt it necessary to add a mood board i made at http://www.polyvore.com/ of what I would wear if I had the sufficient amount of cash for it and also the gorgeous bod.
 :)
 Dress: Sass and Bide, Cuff: Chanel, Necklace: bergdorfgoodman.com, Earrings: cultstatus.com.au, Ring: House Of Harlow & Alexander McQueen, Clutch: Alexander McQueen and the amazing shoes are Iris Van Herpen and are extreamily exclusive with only 100 pairs been made, so if you have cash to splash you can find them at http://www.solestruck.com/iris-van-herpen-x-united-nude-iris-shoe-black/index.html

No comments:

Post a Comment