Views

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

If you haven't yet seen the brand new Alexander McQueen A/W 2011 collection, I suggest you get straight onto it. I have always be a huuuge fan of Lee and as I've said before I was devo when I he died, but to be honest I wasn't sure Sarah would be able to live up to what people like myself have come to expect from the label, which has always been astonishingly breath taking with every quirky piece of art that is shown at a show. But Sarah has officially proved herself in my opinion, to be the perfect person to carry on with what I see as McQueen's Legacy doing what only he could do only with a more feminine touch, and if i live to be half the designer she is, then I'll be sure to make something of myself. So this is me letting everyone know that my all time favorite brand is going to be okay, even if the genius behind it is gone, he still has a huge amount of influence in every show that we see and will continue to see.

Alexander McQueen A/W 2011




Isn't it stunning?!!
I personally was absolutely amazed at the beauty of these gowns. Maybe when I'm a billionaire I'll have these in my cupboard, just looking at them makes me grateful to be alive to see it!



No comments:

Post a Comment