Views

Monday, February 14, 2011

Cherry. My first Blog :)

Hello, Anyone who has stumbled across my first blog, lucky you. I thought i would start off with a small introduction of myself, my name is Nicole, I'm 17 and live in a small town in southwest Victoria, Australia and am currently doing year 12, which is to be honest quite a big year. Lets hope i get through it without too much difficulties.
I Love fashion and consider it a form of art, i hope to one day be a fashion designer and am currently doing all i can to make that happen.
On the other hand I'd better explain what my blogs will be a bit about..
From the few fashion bloggers i have come across in my day i have noticed that they are cashed up women who can afford the best designer clothes, I'm going to be up front with you and tell you that i am most certainly not that kind of girl. I dont have the latest and greatest, but that doesn't mean i'm not passionate about fashion or that i dont know my stuff, so one thing you wont get from this blog is many photos of me parading around in my newest pair of Christian Louboutin's, much to my misfortune.
But that's apparently just the way it's supposed to be, my time will come. And I'm willing to work for it. So please enjoy anything i have to offer. Thank you. Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment